Here’s a fun recipe for pretzels — can you TRUST your taste buds to try it?
1 (11 oz) can of refrigerated dinner rolls
Heat oven to 375
Form the Pretzels
- Separate dough into 12 bread sticks and put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Twist and stretch each breadstick into a 22″ long rope.
- Shape each rope into a pretzel and place it on a cookie sheet (see diagram here).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Brush on melted butter and sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
Shake off the excess cinnamon/sugar and serve them while they are warm!
Let us know how these turned out — leave a comment for us at starting small.